Please Vote now
Please help us take advantage of this opportunity to improve the conditions and safety at our Wagner courts by voting yes.
Our Pickleball club board has been working with Pulte to remove the pea gravel around the Wagner courts for years. It's messy and easily tracked and scattered onto the courts. Working in partnership with the Pickleball club board, Pulte has agreed to replace the pea gravel with 1'' Mountain Vista Brown Granite around the courts. The total cost of the project is $4845. Pulte has agreed to pay 65% of that cost. The SCF Pickleball club will pay the remaining 35%. That's an expenditure of $1695.75 for the club. Our current Pickleball Club treasury balance will easily support this expenditure. We have the funds to move forward with this project but this expense needs to be approved by our membership. We are asking for your vote to move forward on this improvement.