Sun City Festival Pickleball Club Roster
Please read the instructions below before clicking on the link to enter the Roster!
You can now have access to contact other members to form matches or just socialize. This Roster will also allow YOU to update your email information without going directly through the club.
The roster is password protected for the privacy of your email address and other personal information. Members who have requested that their information be non-public are not listed in the Roster. When you click on our roster link button (below), it will take you to our Roster off-site link. One more click .... click on the link where it says Go Directly to the Roster, Password Required and it will take you to a login popup where you will need to enter the user name and password information. The user name should show in the login box, but if not it is: scfpb Members must contact email@example.com for the password.
The user name and password are case sensitive and all letters should be entered as lower case.
Here are some neat things about the roster that you can do:
· You can update most of your personal information yourself (particularly email). Yes you can, even if you don't know much about computers. Just click on the edit link that is on the same row as your name. It is up to each club member to keep their email address up to date. If you have not been getting emails, check your email address in the roster. Please check your personal information for accuracy and edit if necessary.
· If your name drops off of the roster, it means that your club dues are more than 30 days past due. That is done automatically by the computer; don't take it personally. But, it does mean that you must drop out of club events.
· Note that most columns of the roster can be sorted just by clicking on the column heading. So, if you know something about a person but can't remember their last name, for example, it is easier to find by sorting the first name column.
· There is also a link to a search function where you can find someone by entering all or part of the first name, last name, spouse's name, or email address.
· Notice that there are links at the top to enable you to hide or show certain columns. That can be really handy for printing the roster to make it fit on the width of a page or to make it fit your screen resolution.
And that is all there is to it! Seems like a lot of explanatory words and a lot of steps, but when you do it once, you'll discover how easy it is.