- SAVE the DATE - Thursday, December 12. Annual Meeting in Celebration Hall. 6 p.m
- SAVE the DATE - The 2020 In-House Tournament - March 23 - 27
- Intercommunity Play is now available to level 3.0 Women players. Click here for qualifications and scheduled play.
- The November - December schedules are out. November- December schedules are effective on Friday, November 1. Click here to access.
- The October 2019 President's message is available for review. Click here to access.
- Your Pickleball club needs you! Click here to volunteer.
- The latest Financial Report can be accessed here.
- Have you recently medaled in a pickleball tournament? We would love to showcase your accomplishment. Please email details and a picture if you have one to email@example.com. We will post your information on the website. Check out the webpage to see other talented players from the SCF Pickleball club.
- Be aware of rattlesnakes! For your safety, pickleball grabbers are available at the Wagner Courts. Find them clipped to the fences on the perimeter courts. Use these to retrieve balls from shrubs, brush and desert terrain.
- We have a MESSAGE BOARD at both the Sage Courts and Wagner Courts. We'll try to keep you up-to-date posting new and important info.
- FYI Since our club is so large, we have to use an email server called BENCHMARK. Make sure you indicate it as "not spam" so you can receive our email blasts. [You will always know it comes from us because we put our logo in the email.]
Sun City Festival
26501 W Desert Vista Blvd
Buckeye, Arizona 85396
"Alone we can do so little,
together we can do so much."