- Registration is NOW OPEN for the 2018 In-House Tournament!!! Click here for registration information.
- Photos from the 2.5 and the 3.5-5.0 Round Robin Mini-Tournaments are now posted. Click here to access.
- SCF players are participating in the Grand Canyon State Games this week (February 21st - 25th) at the Pueblo El Mirage RV & Golf Resort. Click here to see a list of the participating players.
- SCF had a number of winners from last weeks 3rd Annual Pebble Creek Pickleball Tournament. Click here to see all the winners!
- A new FAQ for the Skills Assessment Program has been posted at the bottom of the Skill Rating Info Page. Click here to access.
- An updated WINTER-SPRING SCHEDULE is now available for the Wagner Courts, effective February 7th. Go to Club Programs and look at the new schedule.
- The January Financial Report is now available for Review - click here to access
- Tuesday and Thursday LADDERS have started. Go to the Ladders subtab under our "Club Programs."
- We have a MESSAGE BOARD at both the Sage Courts and Wagner Courts. We'll try to keep you up-to-date posting new and important info.
- FYI Since our club is so large, we have to use an email server called BENCHMARK. Make sure you indicate it as "not spam" so you can receive our email blasts. [You will always know it comes from us because we put our logo in the email.]
Sun City Festival
26501 W Desert Vista Blvd
Buckeye, Arizona 85396