- The Summer Schedules are out. Summer Schedules are effective on Monday, April 22nd. Click here to access.
- The April 2019 President's message is now available. Click here to access.
- We are pleased to announce that effective March 22nd, 2019, Craig Palermo will assume responsibilities as the Club President and Bill Fisher will assume the Vice President’s position. The current Board have unanimously approved these appointments to fill the two vacancies.
- The 2019 In-House Tournament was a great success, thanks to the efforts of all the volunteers and the Tournament Director, John Woollums.
- Results of the 2019 In-House Tournament are posted on our website. Click here to access.
- Results for both the 3.0 and the 2.5 Mini-Tournaments are in! Click here to access.
- Your Pickleball club needs you! Click here to volunteer.
- The Minutes from the March Board Meeting are now posted.
- The June Financial Report is now posted.
- A summary of the general Club Meeting held on January 17th is now available. Click here to access.
- Be aware of rattlesnakes! For your safety, pickleball grabbers are available at the Wagner Courts. Find them clipped to the fences on the perimeter courts. Use these to retrieve balls from shrubs, brush and desert terrain.
- We have a MESSAGE BOARD at both the Sage Courts and Wagner Courts. We'll try to keep you up-to-date posting new and important info.
- FYI Since our club is so large, we have to use an email server called BENCHMARK. Make sure you indicate it as "not spam" so you can receive our email blasts. [You will always know it comes from us because we put our logo in the email.]
Sun City Festival
26501 W Desert Vista Blvd
Buckeye, Arizona 85396
"Alone we can do so little,
together we can do so much."