Club Policies & Guidelines
Court Policies and Guidelines
- Courts are open from Dawn to 10:00 p.m. daily.
- No Smoking or Vaping is allowed in the Court Complexes (including sitting and walkway areas and the ramada areas.
- No Food or Drinks on the courts (water and enhanced water drinks excepted, of course!)
- To maximize the number of players on the courts, singles play and ball machine use is only allowed when there are no other players waiting to use the court
- Appropriate attire is requested and appreciated by your fellow Pickleball players!
- Courts may be reserved for a total of 120 minutes per day in 60 minute increments.
- Courts are available for booking on a 7-day rolling window. Day 7 will open at 7:15 pm AZ time.
- Example: If today is Monday at 7:14 pm, you will be able to view and reserve courts through the following Sunday. On Monday at 7:15 pm, court reservations open for the following Monday.
- Reservations that result in lost time (sandwich time) cannot be made.
- Example: An existing reservation is for 7 am-8 am. A member tries to reserve that court from 8:30 am to 10:30 am. The system will not allow the 8:30 to 10:30 registration; it will suggest 8:00 am to 10:00 am to eliminate the “lost time”.
- Ball Machine + Court may be reserved on the Wagner Courts between the hours of 1-5pm. The ball machine can only be reserved for 1 hour. Ball Machine+Court time is part of the 120 minutes of daily reservation time.
- Events are defined as rotations, skills & drills, classes, ladders and any other club sponsored activity.
- Events open for registration at 7:15 pm every night for events occurring on the same day the next week
- Example: If a rotation takes place on Monday, June 7th, members can register for next Monday's event (June 14th) at 7:15 pm on June 7th.
- All events have a consistent open time (7:15 pm)
- Events close for registration or withdrawls at 7 pm the night before the event. If you need to withdraw from an event after 7 p.m, email the event coordinator to inform them. Event coordinator information is available in the event description.
- Members may participate in one event per day.
- Members who are self rated are responsible for the accuracy of their rating. Members can change their rating every 3 months. Review the skill level requirements prior to making a change to ensure you meet the criteria of that skill level. Skill level requirements can be found here.
- The court reservation policy states that if after 10 minutes, you are not on the court, the court is open for other players to use.
- If you reserve a court and you no longer need your reservation, be courteous and cancel your reservation.
- Guests may only play at the inviation of and when accompanied by a Member or a Resident Non-Member (HOA Member). Guests are restricted to the same privileges as the individual that is sponsoring them, with the exclusion of Events.
- Members and Resident Non-Members may sponsor no more than twelve Guests per calendar quarter, and a Guest can't be sponsored more than twelve times per calendar quarter. Individuals sponsored by a Resident Non-Member are restricted to play on the Sage Courts. During Open Play, any Guest must sit out if a Member is waiting to play.