- The COVID-19/Corona Virus HOA restrictions has resulted in the Club cancelling all scheduled Club activities. This includes all Club sponsored rotations, team play, Ladders, Open Play, etc. The Club maintained court reservation systems have been modified to show all courts as "Open Courts". The reservation systems will be unavailable until the restrictions are lifted.
- All Tournaments have been cancelled; more information in regards to rescheduling, etc., will be provided at a later date.
- While the courts remain open, the Board urges all members to be proactive if using the courts by avoiding unnecessary contact, washing their hands after playing, and staying off the courts if you have a cough, fever or any other system of an illness.
- The Board will notify members when the restrictions are lifted.
- The HOA has disconnected the Ice Machine at the Wagner Courts.
- The results of the 3.0 mini-tournament are in. Click here for details
- TrackItHub institutes a user subscription fee in 2020. Click here for more information.
- The latest Financial Report can be accessed here.
- Have you recently medaled in a pickleball tournament? We would love to showcase your accomplishment. Please email details and a picture if you have one to email@example.com. We will post your information on the website. Check out the webpage to see other talented players from the SCF Pickleball club.
- FYI Since our club is so large, we have to use an email server called BENCHMARK. Make sure you indicate it as "not spam" so you can receive our email blasts. [You will always know it comes from us because we put our logo in the email.]
Sun City Festival
26501 W Desert Vista Blvd
Buckeye, Arizona 85396
"Alone we can do so little,
together we can do so much."