2020 CLUB SURVEY RESULTS
The 2020 Survey consisted of 2 parts:
- Part 1 asked questions about our pickleball club members. The purpose of these questions was to gain a better understanding of the club population.
- Part 2 asked questions about club programs, club communication methods and asked for ideas for future programs.
Recap of Part 1 Results
Number of respondents: 328
- 65% have played pickleball from 0-4 years
- 76% play between 2-5 times a week
- Most play for exercise, competition and social fun
- The majority of respondents are rated 2.5 to 3.5
- Of the 328 respondents, 182 responded that they either are presently volunteered or have volunteered in the past! Thank you!
- 205 respondents offered to volunteer in at least one capacity! Thank you! What an awesome result.
Recap of Part 2 Results
Number of respondents: 128
- Most respondents were open to afternoon organized play ( 2-4 pm) during the cooler months - October to March. 16% of respondents were not interested in afternoon organized play
- Members were asked if they were interested in evening (6-8 pm) organized play. A significant number of respondents expressed interest, but there was not as much interest in evening play as in afternoon play. 34% of respondents said they were not interested in evening organized play.
- When asked about the drilling, almost half of the respondents said they only drill during warm-ups but 89% said they would attend drill sessions if they were offered.
- 79% of respondents said they would like to see more instructional sessions offered. Suggestions on which skills would be useful covered almost all aspects of the game.
- Most respondents felt they were kept up to date on activities through the club email blasts and felt the website was overall user-friendly
- Most respondents felt the board was accessible but 1/3 of respondents indicated they did not know how to contact the board. FYI - the board member's email addresses are published on the Home page of the website. Click here to access that page.